Shopping Safety Tips
Before entering the mall:
- Lock your car and make a note of where you parked
- Arrange a time and place to meet family and friends
- Teach children their full name as well as yours.
While in the mall:
- Keep children close at all times and notify mall security if they wander off.
- Carry current pictures of your children.
- Don’t leave personal items or packages unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
Leaving the mall:
- Be aware of your surroundings and report anything suspicious to mall security.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near your car.
- Always lock your car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Never hesitate to ask mall security of assistance.
Behavioral Code of Conduct
- WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING. NO SAGGING PANTS, REVEALING OR INAPPROPRIATE, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OFFENSIVE CLOTHING
- NO PETS ALLOWED EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS
- POSSESSION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL DRUGS IS PROHIBITED IN ANY AREA OF MALL PROPERTY
- NO WEAPONS
- NO FOUL LANGUAGE, ETHNIC SLURS OR OFFENSIVE GESTURES OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT ACTIVITIES
- NO SOLICITATION
- NO GANG ACTIVITY, VIOLENCE OR ANNOYING BEHAVIOR, THREATS OF VIOLENCE, YELLING, FIGHTING, PHYSICAL OR VERBAL ABUSE OF ANY KIND.
- NO PLAYING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OR RADIOS OR OTHER SOUND GENERATING EQUIPMENT
- NO WRESTLING, HORSEPLAY, SKATING, SKATE BOARDING, ROLLERBLADING AND/OR RIDING A SCOOTER OR OTHERWISE BEING DISRUPTIVE OR CREATING A DISTURBANCE OBSTRUCTING OR INTERFERING WITH THE FREE FLOW OF PEDESTRIAN OR VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
- ASSEMBLING, DEMONSTRATING, PICKETING, OR LOITERING FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISTURBING THE PEACE OR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSE
- NO SOLICITATION OR DISTRIBUTING MATERIAL OF ANY KIND
- NO DEFACING, DESTROYING AND DAMAGING ANY REAL OR PERSONAL PROPERTY
RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT THE DISCRETION OF MALL MANAGEMENT.